- Week 1
- Week 2
- Week 3
- Week 4
- Week 5
- Week 6
Los Angeles, CA
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Driver challenge points: Week 6
Show & Tell
Watch on NBC
About the team
Drew and Derek are two brothers from Seattle, Washington, who grew up traveling the world and playing music. They have done everything together, from entertaining thousands to skiing mountains.
As Eagle Scouts, they’re always ready for an adventure.
@swissgirl75 thanks!! Will do! Now that the show is over, let's definitely stay in touch tho!
Derek is a manager of a café and bar and lives in Puyallup, Washington.
- 1. Describe yourself in three words.
- Responsible. Sincere. Adventurous.
- 2. Why did you enter Escape Routes?
- For glory, of course.
- 3. Any weird habits?
- Is drinking coffee a weird habit?
- 4. Favorite place you’ve visited?
- Trieste, Italy.
- 5. Which cartoon character would you be and why?
- Road Runner. He gets to speed and never gets caught!
Drew is a musician who lives in Kirkland, Washington.
- 1. Best thing about your teammate?
- He is funny, creative, adapts well and is wicked competitive.
- 2. Best driving story?
- Drove an $800 van 5,000 miles from Seattle to Cabo,San Lucas, surfing the whole way.
- 3. Who would play you in a movie?
- Not Tom Cruise.
- 4. Favorite Food?
- Good fish tacos or street tacos, with extra cilantro and avocado.
- 5. Pet Peeves?
- The sound of chewing